Stormwater Harvesting Underground Water Storage
Atlantis provides a complete stormwater harvesting solution. We offer stormwater filtration, water storage, integrated irrigation system and the purification of stormwater.
This solution replaces antiquated Roman technology. Pipes, sumps, pits or difficult to manage gross pollutant traps, are no longer required to manage stormwater. These are replaced by underground water tanks, restoring the balance between the environment and urban development.
- Atlantis products are patented or have patent applications worldwide.
- Atlantis systems have been installed in over 20 countries.
- Atlantis systems have been used to provide up to 11 millions litres of storage capacity.
- The Atlantis system is a point source solution rather than an end of line problem.
- Improving water quality through the biodegradation of pollutants in the presence of oxygen.
- The Atlantis systems reduce or eliminate catchment flow removing the need for additional stormwater infrastructure.
- Site space is reutilized, as Atlantis systems are underground, providing cost savings to the developer by way of land savings normally required for above ground detention.
- Atlantis system can be used in a variety of environments – in the desert, in the tropics and everywhere in between.
- Reduce dependence on main water supplies